ESMI Annual Meeting 2015 // Registration open
To register for the 2025 ESMI annual meeting, please proceed to the meeting page.
WELCOME TO ESMI // THE EUROPEAN SOFTMATTER INFRASTRUCTURE
ESMI is an incredible opportunity for the whole European Soft Matter community - not to the ESMI partners only
- access to top-level infrastructure free of charge for the European Soft Matter scientists
- a networking programme for disseminating the knowledge and educating the next generation of Soft Matter scientists
- a Joint Research Activities to improve the existing infrastructure
The ESMI infrastructure consists of
- Experimental platform
- Synthesis platform
- Supercomputing platform
The following ESMI programmes are active
- ESMI Experimental Access programme - open to all users
- ESMI Synthesis Access programme - open to all users
- ESMI Supercomputing Access programme - open to all users
- ESMI Networking programme - ESMI members only
- ESMI Gender programme - ESMI members only
The ESMI programmes provide the European Soft Matter community with financial contribution upon positive evaluation of submitted proposals.
Theoretical support to the users is also offered by the ESMI scientists for the analysis of experimental data.
Proceed to user registration
Other TransNational Access programmes